Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hmm

So Volleyball is Over and this year i am gonna try out for Cheer! I'm really excited and I hope I make it! Halloween was SO much fun. I went trick-or-treating with Alex and Ben and had a great time. Then after that i went to Shayna's house for a party. It was so much fun. We watched a scary movie and did crowd surfing which was really fun and I like did a back flip and got some bruises but its all good and we played capture the flag and lots of other stuff. I didnt get home till about 12:45. I slept in until 11:00 then cleaned and hung out at my house until 5:30 then went to my friend Sarahs house for her 13th Birthday party! I had a lot of fun. We went to Golfland and did the bumper boats and got soaked and played some arcade games and did some golf but we all cheated then threw the golfballs in the fountain and were finished. Then we went to the haunted house and Oh My Gosh IT WAS FREAKIN SCARY. I cried in the haunted house but I wasn't the only 1 but yea. And i don't get that scared very easily. But other than that I had a lot of fun and didnt get home until 10:00pm. Then I decided I needed to update my blog for all of you that actually take the time to read it. Well life is going ok rigt now I guess. Being a teenager sometimes is really tough. But I still have 5 years and 2 months left. I'm really excited to be 14 in 2 months and 11 days I think. WOOHOO well Yea! Hmm

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cool blog Laura! I'm glad I can finally comment! Years ago in Utah there was a real crazy hospital that they turned into a haunted house and as a teenager I went with my friends to it. A lot of people were dressed up as patients and this one "patient" had a needle in his hand and chased me all the way through to the end-no joke. It was scary because he never stopped. 30 minutes later my friends came out.

Brooklyn said...

love your blog!

Katie Thompson said...

sounds like you had fun! Don bother to invite me!? :) JK I luv ya!