Saturday, November 22, 2008

November!!!!!

So i tried out for Cheer and I made it! I was so excited. So I am a cheerleader for girls basketball. My best friend or so I say sister made the same team as I did and so did our friend Jenna. Cheer doesnt start until february so Im ok with that. HAHAH. I tried out for Molten Volleyball and made it but decided not to do it because they have practices the same day and time as mutual. So obviously you can see what is more important to me! During this month I have had a lot of fun. I went Tping with my friends Brittney and Mia and Maddie. We had a lot of fun and if you want the whole story just go to Brittneys blog. Hahah. Also this month me and Brittney went to kidnap Jessica Hubble but she was waiting for us so we just hung out at her house and waited for all of her family to get there. When they got home we went upstairs and played Rockband for a while with Jayson then we went to my house. On the way there Brittney and Jessica pushed me into a nasty smelling bush (thanks guys) but it was pretty fun So yea thats pretty much what I have been up to. For Thanksgiving I think we are going to go to Thatcher and so hopefully I will be able to hang out with some of my friends while I am there WOOHOO!!!!!







Jayson playing Rockband!







Me Brittney and Jayson hanging out








Brittney at the Clements house!!!!!







Me Jenna (friend) Katelyn (sister)
















Me at Cheer tryouts





Going to the Hubbles



Me and Mia

Going to Walmart Yeahhhh

Maddie Mia and Brittney

Back from Walmart going to the Hubbles

Brittney Mia and Maddie

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Congratulations making cheer!

Addi Heap said...

nice, i wish i could have gone!